Lot Attendant / Porter - Sabine River Ford
Sabine River Ford has an outstanding opportunity for a Porter / Lot Attendant.
This is the opportunity you are looking for - come join our team!
In this support role your daily tasks will include; moving and parking vehicles, wash vehicles, occasional shuttle driving and more.
- Keeps demos prepared to show
- Pulls cars from inventory when needed
- Fills deliveries or demos with gas
- Washes cars if needed
- Takes sold inventory to make ready/prep center
- Keeps all cars showroom ready
- Maintains inventory
- Transports cars to clients or to offsite locations for additional work
- Helps perform physical inventory monthly
- Attends weekly department meetings as appropriate
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance (Company pays 50% of employee)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- New Vehicle Discounts
- Service Discounts
About Our Dealership
Sabine River Ford is proudly owned by Mr. Ross Smith. Mr. Smith is the chairman and president of Akrotex, Inc., Sabine River Ford, Volkswagen of Lake Charles and Nexus Resin Group, LLC. He is a graduate of Little Cypress High School and attended Lamar University and the University of Houston.
A native of Orange County, Smith is married to Eva, and has three children and six grandchildren. He is a Board Member of the Greater Orange Area Chamber of Commerce, the Salvation Army of Orange, the Boys and Girls Club of Orange, Boys Scouts of America - Three Rivers Council, Lamar State College Foundation's Board, St. Henry's Catholic Church, Lutcher Theater, and the Southeast Texas Foundation Board. Smith was the recipient of the "2000 Community Builder Award" from Masonic Lodge 126, and also was named the "2004 Small Business Person of the Year" and "2010 Citizen of the Year" by the Greater Orange Chamber of Commerce.