QuickLane Service Advisor
Posted On: July 31, 2019
Last Day to Apply: August 31, 2019
QuickLane Service Advisor – Automotive
We need a Service Advisor who is an expert in the art and science of customer service. Must be able to greet guests, schedule appointments and act as a liaison between customers and service techs. If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home. Put your people skills to work for us and find out more now.
- Greet service department customers promptly and courteously—attitude is everything!
- Listen to customers and clearly translate repair needs to techs
- Upsell additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods
- Provide accurate repair/maintenance estimates
- Adhere to policies on vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
- Sell and manage extended warranties
- Inspect repair quality and ensure all work is complete
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Keep QuickLane Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
- Maintain QuickLane customer lounge and coffee bar
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- New Vehicle Discounts
- Service Discounts
About Our Dealership
Sabine River Ford and Volkswagen of Lake Charles are proudly owned by Mr. Ross Smith.
Mr. Smith is the chairman and president of Akrotex, Inc., Sabine River Ford, Volkswagen of Lake Charles and Nexus Resin Group, LLC. He is a graduate of Little Cypress High School and attended Lamar University and the University of Houston.
A native of Orange County, Smith is married to Eva, and has three children and six grandchildren. He is a Board Member of the Greater Orange Area Chamber of Commerce, the Salvation Army of Orange, the Boys and Girls Club of Orange, Boys Scouts of America - Three Rivers Council, Lamar State College Foundation's Board, St. Henry's Catholic Church, Lutcher Theater, and the Southeast Texas Foundation Board. Smith was the recipient of the "2000 Community Builder Award" from Masonic Lodge 126, and also was named the "2004 Small Business Person of the Year" and "2010 Citizen of the Year" by the Greater Orange Chamber of Commerce.